Key features :
- Supports HTML, RSS and Google XML Sitemap formats.
- List all your WordPress Pages, Posts, Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Includes paged links for posts for Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Set global sitemap default values for priorty and update frequencies.
- Set sitemap value for priority and frequency at the category, tag, post and page level.
- Automatic daily auto ping when you have updated pages / posts in WordPress.
- Add latest pages / posts RSS feed to page header.
- Updates your Robots.txt file with sitemap entries.
Of course you can still use our regualr Xml Sitemap Generator with WordPress if it offers you a quicker and simpler alternative :
- Simply point us at your WordPress website .
- We'll spider your website content.
- Download your sitemaps from our website and
- upload them to your WordPress account.
Don't forget that by default the WordPress dashboard limits the type of files you can upload. Not all hosting providers support all file types. Your system administrator can update WordPress to allow you to upload XML and HTML sitemaps to your account. Alternatively you can use a plugin that enables richer file upload capability.